Featured Speakers and Guests
Founder of Fair Count and Fair Fight Action
(Featured Virtual Speaker)
Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary - Indian Affairs
Dr. Jeanine Abrams McLean
Vice President of Fair Count
Ballys Las Vegas
July 19th, 2021 at 8AM MST
3645 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- Meeting Time: Monday, July 19th, 2021 from 8:30AM - 3:00PM MST.
- Breakfast and Lunch Room: Palace 3
- Meeting Room: Palace 4 and Palace 5
- Dinner Room: Skyview 2 on the 26th Floor
- Virtual Attendance: To join virtually on Zoom, email us for an invitation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Speakers: During our dinner we will hear from:
- Dr. Jeanine Abrams McLean- Vice President of Fair Count
Stacey Abrams- Founder of Fair Count and Fair Fight Action. Political leader and voting rights activist.(Pre-recorded speech for COLT dinner)
- Special Guest: We will be honored to have Bryan Newland- Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary- Indian Affairs join us at the meeting.
- Complimentary Meeting and Dinner: Join us for a no-cost meeting and dinner for large land-based tribes.
We want to give you an opportunity to see the issues we address as large land-based Tribes that are not being addressed by any other organizations, such as transportation, healthcare and voting rights. COLT played an active role in changing the American Rescue Plan Act from NAHASDA population numbers to utilizing tribal enrollment numbers.
Board of Directors (BOD) Quarterly Meeting
- 8:00AM: Breakfast (Palace Room 3)
- 9:00AM: Meeting Start (Palace Rooms 4 and 5)
- 12:00PM: Lunch and Presentation (Palace Room 3)
- 3:00: Meeting Conclusion
- 5:30 - 7:30PM: Dinner (Room Skyview 2 on 26th floor. SPONSORED BY T-MOBILE & NATIVE CONNECTIONS)
Learn About Membership
- Chairman Mark Fox, Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara Nation Chairman
- Vice Chairman Julian Bear Runner – Oglala Sioux Tribe President
- Treasurer Lisa White Pipe – Rosebud Sioux, Tribal Council
- Secretary Myron Lizer – The Navajo Nation, Vice President